Missional coaches have joined me for consultations at …
- Ferguson, Missouri: helping a Caucasian church transition to a multi-ethnic congregation.
- Vineyard Church of Cincinnati, Ohio: a mega-church to help with their pastoral transition to a new pastor.
- 1st Presbyterian Church of Red Bank, New Jersey: a growing church that has just changed its name to Tower Hill Church.
Do you know someone who should be trained in Church Health Consulting? Then email me soon. As usual, only six (6) suitable applicants will be accepted before December 1:
The first four (4) can apply for a 50% discount.
Apply now for cohort & TRAINING FOR MISSIONAL COACHES (click to download more information from the 2018 Missional Coaches Flier.
- WHO IS THIS FOR?
- All potential church health/growth consultants and coaches.
- Denominational Leaders, Consultants, Coaches, Church Advisors.
- Join an elite group of ONLY six (6) trainees.
- Missional Church Coach training by Bob Whitesel D.Min. Ph.D., professor of Missional Leadership, Wesley Seminary and VP of the Society for Church Consulting
- Join Dr. Whitesel on three (3) consultation visits to analyze actual case-studies under supervision by Dr. Whitesel
REDUCED TRAINING COSTS
- If booked before the end of the year, a 50% discount on coaching fees, resulting in a total of $1500.
- But, ONLY the first four (4) suitable applicants will be accepted.
Email me today for the online application link: bob@ChurchHealth.expert
Dr. Jan Paron, missional coach: (speaking at Indiana Wesleyan University graduation 2014): “I use everything I learned from my missional coaching experiences. The internship provided me with the initial foundation for church turnaround. Now, I add my own expertise and strategies for multiethnic church growth.” Dr. Jan Paron, Academic Dean/Professor at All Nations Leadership Institute, and Alsip, IL and minister at the multi-ethnic Lighthouse Church of All Nations
Matt McCarrick, missional coach: “One of my favorite aspects of the program was how much Dr. Whitesel allowed us to be engaged in the process. This wasn’t a ‘sit in the back and watch me’ kind of internship. We were right next to Dr. Whitesel at every step of the journey.
- He shared his research findings, his thoughts, and notes with our team.
- We were able to sit in on the panel discussions with Dr. Whitesel and give our own insights into the issues our client was facing.
- We prepared an analysis of strengths and weaknesses and had the opportunity to present our findings during a coaching session.
- We had full access to the process Dr. Whitesel uses to counsel and coach these churches.
- Finally, I loved the team aspect… we grew close.
I have had an amazing year. I am sad it is coming to a close. I looked forward to each one of my consultations, knowing I would get to spend more time with these friends and colleagues. I encourage you to be a missional coach this year. I know the money is a sacrifice. It was for me! But God has already started to use this opportunity in my life. So, I would challenge you to take a leap of faith and dive in! You will not regret this decision. You may be amazed by the doors it opens up in the future!”