Visionary leader, passionate gospel minister, and forward-thinking mentor, Dr. Nick Harvey is committed to empowering spiritual excellence in ministries and churches through coaching, mentoring, teaching and devout Christian leadership. As a pastor, servant leader and teacher, Nick conducts engaging sermons, presentations, seminars that empower pastors and church leaders to achieve abundance, growth, and excellence in leadership and service to God.
Nick’s ministerial experience spans over twenty years in pastoral leadership in the United Methodist Church. As a scholar-pastor, Nick served in several faculty roles with Emory University, including the Candler School of Theology and the National Institute for Church Finance and Administration. He also honed leadership and executive training expertise from the General Board of Discipleship of the United Methodist Church, the Lombard Mennonite Peace Center Mediation Skills Training Institute, the College of Executive Coaching, Missional Coach Training, and the Air Force Reserves.
Contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Focus:
- Congregational Development
- Church Administration and Leadership
- Church and Personal Finance
- Lay and Clergy Leadership Development
- Cross-Racial and Multicultural Congregational Challenges
- Congregational Conflict Management
- Volunteer Team Development
- Lay and Clergy Team Dynamics